Medu vada with 2 pieces which is made in a batter of uditdal serves with coconut chutney and sambar.
Medu vada is a South Indian fritter made from Vigna mungo. It is usually made in a doughnut shape, with a crispy exterior and soft interior. A popular food item in South Indian, Nepali and Sri Lankan Tamil cuisines, it is generally eaten as a breakfast or a snack. Made in Annapurna Hotel
Special Note to be taken:
- Food delivery or pick up service is only available for the Lonavla & Khandala area.
- The food delivery service is not available outside Lonavala & Khandala.
- Delivery will be within 1 Hrs after booking of order because of fresh and hygiene.
- The delivery time will be between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- If you want specific date delivery please mention the date on special instruction on the next page or WhatsApp on +91-9146004454
- If you still need help call our support team on +91-9146004454.
- Once you book the order amount will be not refunded or transfer to another product.
- Photo from google not real.